Chinese Joss Paper Money Hell Bank Note $10,000,000,000,000,000 Ancestor Money for Funeral,Tomb-Sweeping Day, Strengthen Connection with Your Ancestors, Bring Good Luck Wealth and Health (200PCS)

webmaster
Admin
2024-07-10 07:24:35

Buy Now :https://taoers.com/shop/product/50/joss-paperghost-moneyspirithell-money

taoers_ae346432007565264994d03773c19104.png

taoers_7a54ad21f549aea94bdecbc908d26d58.png

• 【Burn for Sending Ancestor】Ancestor money is the money used in another world. Burn more Joss paper for your ancestors so they have enough money to spend without hard work, which is s also a way to miss them and a tribute to the dead.
  • 【A Chinese Traditional Custom】This is a traditional custom of all the Chinese and with this way, they will be able to bless all the relatives and friends with peace. And they believe their ancestors will receive the money and also bless them with health and wealth
  • 【Pattern】Printed to resemble the U.S. Dollar,and colorful,each sheet is decorated with an image of the Benjamin Franklin .
  • 【Where it Uses】Ancestor money can be used for funerals, birthdays of ancestors, and festivals such as Ching Ming Festival and Hungry Ghost Festival. Chinese burn this ancestral money and paper things to express our miss and respect for the dead. Provide family members with money and material goods in the afterlife.
  • 【Size and Quantity】Each ancestor money size is15.2 X 7.2 CM. Each one is well printed with the same quality and easy to burn completely. The package includes 240 pcs ancestor money US dollars

The Chinese use joss paper to send family members money and material goods in the afterlife. It's common to see joss paper used at funerals, on ancestor birthdays and during important holidays like the Qingming Festival and the Hungry Ghost Festival.

The most traditional types of joss paper are bamboo paper squares decorated with foil, spirit money designed to resemble legal tender currency and crafts in the shapes of common household items like shoes, clothing and jewelry.

The Chinese believe that a joss paper offering is conveyed into the spirit world. In today's modern world, caring for ancestors in the afterlife is a poignant way to pay respect for one's elders and departed family members.

taoers_7e8312753e4f1f2be50773470dc27254.png

My grandfather has PTSD from his service in WW2. So the traditional ancestor money would not be a great idea at all. After scouring the internet, I found these! I wasn't going to be satisfied with Monopoly money lookalikes. And I was worried that these would be good on the listing and poor quality in practice.

I WAS WRONG! These burn safely and easily! My grandparents loved them, as it turned green right away! I continued to burn more to the goddesses that I'm currently working with. I've ordered more and plan to continue to, so I can stock up for the upcoming White Metal Bull Lunar New Year!